The Changelly exchange is one of our favorite crypto exchanges, especially when you need to swap crypto assets fast.
In recent news, they have finally created an Android app for their platform! Many of the writers here at Bitcoin Shirtz use Android over IOS, so this is great news for us. The Changelly exchange is a go-to for us with almost all cryptocurrencies, with the exception of BitShares and STEEM, which in that case we use Blocktrades.us.
The leading instant swap service finally is in your pocket wherever you go. Changelly users no longer have to open the browser on their gadgets every time they want to instantly swap one crypto asset for another. The mobile app represents an adaptive instrument for all the fans of smartphone usability, and offers exactly the same options as the full web version of the service, namely:
- exchange one crypto for another in a few minutes via the Changelly
- mobile app;
- buy any of cryptos listed with a credit card directly from the Changelly mobile app;
- explore cryptos listed and real-time rates.
Importantly, Changelly users no longer have to go through the authorization procedure while doing the exchange through the mobile app. The Changelly app users can either undergo verification by choosing the Google account to sign in, or skip the verification step and go straight to the exchange.
The Mobile App Description
In addition to the exchange section, Changelly mobile app includes History section, where the user’s transaction history is placed and Support section, from where the user can send a request to Changelly support team and find the answers to the FAQ.
Changelly mobile app is quite compact and simple in use. It takes up only 8 Mb of the gadget memory and supports the Android versions starting with the version 4.4.
Changelly Exchange Video:
Latest posts by Will Long (see all)
- Voice Social Media Launches On The EOS Blockchain - June 6, 2019
- New Survey Reveals 27% Of Young Professionals Prefer Bitcoin Over Stocks - May 7, 2019
- Facebook Opens 5 Positions For Blockchain Jobs - April 1, 2019